Pool-Name attribute missing

S. K Rahman skrahman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:18:39 CET 2006

Hello all,

After solving the permission issue for rlm_ippool the radius was not
assigning the IP from the pool that I defined in the conf file.

After doing search in the list archives I realized that I need to
assign the poolname to the user or group of user but was not sure
where . After doing some more search I found that I need to set the
Pool-Name attribute in the radcheck table (Yes I am using Mysql
Database) but in the php dialup admin tool does not has the attribute
pool-name neither the sql or sql schema mentioned anything about it.
I downloaded the dialup admin from the current release version but it
also does seem to have the attribute listed.

So I was wondering is the poolname deliberately not provided in the
dialup admin tool? Do  I have to hand edit it to add it?

Also does freeradius supports the pool management via sql instead of conf file?

Regards