incorrect radacct AcctSessionTime

Gunther freeradius at caribsms.com
Thu Mar 16 03:12:22 CET 2006

Yes, it is in the SQL queries and as far as I understand Chillispot is
sending the Acct-Session-Time.
It only seems to happen with MAC authenticated addresses (macallowed). Looks
still like
a Chillispot problem. But it could help to actually subtract AcctStopTime -
AcctStartTime
to get the AcctSessionTime.

>   It looks to me like the clocks on your NAS and the RADIUS
> server may be quite a ways off from each other.

Not sure if I can  change that at all. The wrt54G & Chillispot box does not
always set the time
correct. If there is no Internet connection at boottime to synchronize with
a time server, it is
using some very old time. But that is not the case here as the unit was on
the 'right local time',
while the server runs on GMT.

Gunther