Module not loading

"Tomás A. Rossi" tomas at mecon.gov.ar
Thu Mar 16 15:03:10 CET 2006

I have something like this on 'radiusd.conf':

modules{
    pgping {

Where 'rlm_pgping' is a module compiled and installed following the
manual. My question is why does it not appear to load (i.e. not showing
any messages with 'radiusd -X')? _the module code is on the end of the
message_
I have other custom modules that works fine.
Am I doing something wrong?

On the other hand, I've been playing around with 'radiusd.conf' I've
discovered that if I add some random module name in the module
instantiation section, radiusd doesn't complain at all about it's
non-existence! This is a little inconvenient.

Thanks in advance,
---
Tomás A. Rossi
Ministerio de Economía