Different source NAS for Differnet privilege Level

Jeff Stout jstout at cctus.com
Thu Mar 16 17:43:41 CET 2006

I am using freeradius rev 1.1.0 I have everything running great
I am using AAA authorization on different Network Devices,
Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Foundry Switches, Juniper FW's.

I have setup VSA's to respond to the user to set their privilege level
upon successful authentication, then the authorization portion actually
sets the privilege level

I need to have different privilege levels based upon which NAS they
are coming from, eg... Connecting while on the Corporate Network
privilege level = 8, same user Connecting thru IPass out of the office
privilege level = 5.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help

Jeff Stout
CCT