Duplicate Attributes

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Mar 16 17:55:16 CET 2006

Grahame Jordan <gbj at theforce.com.au> wrote:
> I have installed free radius(lastest) on my machine and cannot seem to
> get it configured correctly.
> Initially there are duplicates in some dictionaries that I have
> commented out.

  That only happens if you installed a new version of the server on a
system where there was an older version (or another radius server)
installed before.

  Ensure that the dictionary in /etc/raddb/dictionary points to the
dictionaries that were installed with the latest version.  The "make
install" process DOES print out a large warning saying you should
double-check the dictionaries.