Module not loading

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Fri Mar 17 21:09:22 CET 2006

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Tom=E1s_A=2E_Rossi=22?= <tomas at mecon.gov.ar> wrote:
> I wish I could do that but I'm not that familiarized with FreeRADIUS
> yet. No complains at all, just concede me the point and do not deny it
> by comparing it with other commercial and worst-documented software, please.

  Sorry, I can't concede that the docs are that bad, because many
people think they're pretty good.

  I concede that *you* think they're bad, but that's your opinion, and
only one of many.

> I'm not taking it as bad as it sounds. Just don't see why an "endless
> series of messages". You mean if you print a message for every request
> of the kind?

  There is only a small amount of functionality in the server.  It
prints out messages describing that functionality.

  There is an *infinite* amount of things the server doesn't do.  If
we printed out a message about everything the server didn't do, that
list would be infinite.

  That's what you're asking for, and that's why I'm saying "No.".  I'm
sorry this upset you.

> Ok, I hope you aren't putting me in that bag. I believe 100% in your
> explanations but not agree/understand 100% of them.

  That's fine.  But recognize that you don't control what goes into
the server.

> I frequently post on other mailing lists of other open source and
> commercial software and never been treated this way in any of them.

  Treated like what?  Having someone disagree with you, and explain why?