Module not loading

"Tomás A. Rossi" tomas at mecon.gov.ar
Mon Mar 20 14:18:57 CET 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Treated like what?  Having someone disagree with you, and explain why?

No.

[Quote]
Feel free to do the work and submit it back to the project.

  If you're not going to do that, your comments sound suspiciously
like you're asking other people to do work, for free, that you're
unwilling to do.

>>   Yes, we've been through this dicussion before with other people.
>> You're not the first to run into this.  And the end result of what you
>> want is an endless series of messages explaining why the server isn't
>> doing what you think it's doing.
>>
> I can't see why.
Hmm... That's pretty much my point.
[/Quote]

Just to make my point, you seem to answer concerned people from a
superior stand point with the primitive of not changing anything because
there's no way you can be wrong. Maybe I misunderstood but a couple of
your replies were a little offending to me. They sounded somewhat like
you was mocking me. Maybe I'm being too sensitive I don't know.

Please just forget everything and lets start again.

Thanks,
Tom;