Module not loading

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Mon Mar 20 17:21:55 CET 2006

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Tom=E1s_A=2E_Rossi=22?= <tomas at mecon.gov.ar> wrote:
> Just to make my point, you seem to answer concerned people from a
> superior stand point with the primitive of not changing anything because
> there's no way you can be wrong.

  No.  In the message you quoted, I very clearly said you could make
the changes you wanted, and submit them back.

  The problem is you made it clear you *won't* make those changes.
But you want *us* to make those changes.  And you keep arguing, trying
to convince us to make those changes, rather than doing the work
yourself.

  It's not about being right or wrong.  It's about you asking us to do
work that you are unwilling to do.  The only possible response then is
"Well, we're not going to do it, so it's only going to happen if you
do it."  At which point you claim to be offended.

  If asking you to do work is offensive, then there's very little
anyone can do to help you.