rlm_eap: identity does not match User-Name, setting from EAP identity

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 15:15:07 CET 2006

my bad, I was looking thru the messages here. I
modified radiusd.conf accordingly and now it works
fine.

for those who care, here is the radiusd.conf (related
sections only)

      mschap {

                authtype = MS-CHAP

                use_mppe = yes

                require_encryption = yes

                require_strong = no

                with_ntdomain_hack = yes

ntlm_auth = "/usr/local/WPA/etc/scripts/wpa.sh
--request-nt-key --username=%{mschap:User-Name}
--challenge=%{
mschap:Challenge:-00}
--nt-response=%{mschap:NT-Response:-00}

    preprocess {