Module not loading

"Tomás A. Rossi" tomas at mecon.gov.ar
Mon Mar 20 19:57:04 CET 2006

Alan DeKok escribió:
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Tom=E1s_A=2E_Rossi=22?= <tomas at mecon.gov.ar> wrote:
>
>> Why should I submit changes if all my suggestions has been shot down and
>> you never admitted neither of my concerns?
>>

>   I'm sorry that you feel your suggestions were "shot down" when I
> gave reasons for not doing what you want.
>
>   This may be news, but not everyone's contributions to the project
> are accepted.

Do not be sorry. You're a bipolar guy, "submit instead of complain!!, no
no, wait, not everyone's contributions to the project are accepted
(specially from guys that we hate) so keep complaining, either way we'll
do nothing because we make it for free, so better, please don't complain
either!".

Tomás A. Rossi