Freeradius Failed messages to MySQL -"Unsupported Acct-Status-Type"

Laker Netman laker_netman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 22:00:22 CET 2006

Are there any fundamental problems with modifying
rlm_sql to allow an arbitrary number (and potentially
source) of additional queries in relation to how it
interacts with the core FR server?  What I'm saying
is, are there any known issues or caveats preventing
this functionality from being added or is it just
resources and project priorities?

Thanks,

Laker