sql.conf

Laker Netman laker_netman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 00:23:45 CET 2006

There is definitely a password problem.  But it may be
due to *where* your logging in from, rather than the
password.  Are FR and MySQL on the same box?

Have you double checked with the mysql client that you
can login to the database (on the machine where mysql
is installed).  From a command prompt just type "mysql
-p", enter the password.  If there is no error,
something else more serious is amiss or you do not
have radius at zzzzz configured in the DB where zzzzzz is
the host where mysql is installed.

Laker