Version 1.1.1 stops responding

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Fri Mar 24 15:29:02 CET 2006

I'm running it in debug mode  (and piping it to a file)

Freeradius -X -A >crash.log

After a few hours this is what I got.

On the command line.

rad2:/home/mking# /usr/sbin/freeradius -X -A >crash.log
Killed
rad2:/home/mking#

The last few lines from the log file are
  rlm_eap: Request found, released from the list
  rlm_eap: EAP/peap
  rlm_eap: processing type peap
  rlm_eap_peap: Authenticate
  rlm_eap_tls: processing TLS
rlm_eap_tls:  Length Included
  eaptls_verify returned 11
    (other): before/accept initialization
    TLS_accept: before/accept initialization
  rlm_eap_tls: <<< TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 0041], ClientHello

And that's it?

Unfortunatly, I deleted the log file by mistake. (I really should drink
my coffee before typing)

I'm attempting to recreate it now.  It shouldn't be long, (I hope)