Movaz Dictionary

David Mitchell mitchell at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 24 17:04:31 CET 2006

Greetings,

does anybody know of a dictionary for Movaz equipment? Specifically,
their docs refer the to attributes Movaz-Initial-CLI-Access-Level and
Movaz-Max-CLI-Access-Level but don't provide the information needed to
encode them as far as I can tell. I'll try working with their support
staff more, but so far we haven't had any luck getting the needed
information. If anybody here knows how I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.