Table radacct is empty

Vincent MARGUERIE vi.marguerie at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 25 01:46:03 CET 2006

Hi,

There's some progression on this friday night !! After the connection
was OK for my client, radacct table was always empty and it is always
the same if I do not change the following : Rename
"accounting_start_query" by "postauth_query" in my sql.conf.

It means that "accounting_start_query" is not started.

So, is there something to setup for this ? In other words....Why
"postauth_query" starts and not "accounting_start_query" ?

Be sure that sql is specified in the accounting section of my
radiusd.conf....of course :-)

Thanks a lot for your help..it will work !

Regards,
Vincent