How to export or install the certification to Windows XP pc

Robert Myers ccrider at whiterose.net
Sat Mar 25 05:33:38 CET 2006

You don't export the certificates from Freeradius.  They are generated
with openssl.

There is an excellent tutorial on the front page of the Freeradius site,
it even gives you a script to create your first certificates.

There are also some excellent how-to's on openssl, search on google for
them.

HTH

-Bob