Still having issue with radtest

Atkins, Dwane P ATKINSD at uthscsa.edu
Sat Mar 25 18:34:57 CET 2006

A couple questions I have not asked about this issue?  Do both the user at localhost and localhost need access to the Sql database.  I am at a loss as to why everytime I run this process, it tells me that I have an invalid preshare key.  Do they preshare keys need to be in quotes.  If I have a user called radius with a password of radiustest and my localhost preshare is BASEBALL, then would my syntax be, radtest radius radiustest localhost 1645 BASEBALL ?  Or woudl I need to put quotes around the alpha characters.  I cannot move on until I get this resolved obviously  and I am not sure where to try.  I can get issues resolved with the SQL portion, but to get it to see the local host, I am at a loss.

If anyone can think of anything else I can possibly try, please let me know.  If not, I appreciate all your efforts.

Dwane