rlm_eap_tls sometimes fails to read files after HUP

gARetH baBB hick.freeradius at gink.org
Tue Mar 28 00:46:14 CEST 2006

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Alan DeKok wrote:

>   That is singularly unhelpful.
>
>   I'm not sure what else to suggest at this point.  Maybe the server
> doesn't have permission to read the file?

I'm going to be just as unhelpful for the moment, but I can confirm
something weird is going on with HUP and eap_tls.

Unfortunately I can replicate it on a server which is active, and can't on
a test server ... most certainly restricts the ability for testing.

I've checked permissions a lot, believe me.