Two factor authentication

alfonso.lazaro at eresmas.com alfonso.lazaro at eresmas.com
Tue Mar 28 10:19:25 CEST 2006

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 10:01:56PM +0200, jf wrote:

	i need both authentication, i need the certificate and wrong user/pass

	yesterday i was reading several mails from this list and i think i found some answer to my question

	i am going to try to use peap over tls authentication and i am going to force client certificate authentication

	radius.cfg

	DEFAULT EAP-TLS-Require-Client-Cert:=Yes

	i will send you my experience

	alfonso