Tipical LDAP Schema

Luca goldstealer_abaddon at libero.it
Sat Mar 25 23:05:22 CET 2006

Hello,
I'm using freeradius with an LDAP Backend to authenticate some users (I'm
working in my University' labs).
As today, i'm using a clear unencrypted wifi connection authenticating
MAC through freeradius, my target is to use WPA (or WPA2) with Radius.

What i need is a tipical ldap account ldif layout, 'cause this is the
first time i work with ldap and i hope to do my best.

The best scenario is a single signon service, so... if you have an ldif
with the radiusProfile object plus some samba and other usefull
information... please add them too.

Thanks in advance.

Luca