Another RPM build issue with version 1.1.1

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Wed Mar 29 04:22:54 CEST 2006

I noticed this too, that with 1.1.1 the docs are installed to doc/freeradius
and not doc/freeradius-1.1.1
I'm not sure why this change came about, but can't a simple sed script fix
it?  Then build your RPM.

sed -i 's at doc/freeradius at doc/freeradius-1.1.1 at g' doc/Makefile &&
sed -i 's at doc/freeradius/examples at doc/freeradius-1.1.1/examples at g'
doc/examples/Makefile &&
sed -i 's at doc/freeradius/rfc at doc/freeradius-1.1.1/rfc at g' doc/rfc/Makefile