VLAN and SSID

Antonio Matera antonio.matera at create-net.it
Wed Mar 29 12:20:57 CEST 2006

Hallo, thanks for the replies.
If I insert only the Cisco-AVPair  attribute, it doesn't work...

Now I try the "radius-server vsa send authentication" command...
It is a AP console command? It is possible to set this command from the
AP web interface?
I haven't experience with the console setting....

Another question:
Where can I find the list of the user attributes for freeradius?
Here http://www.freeradius.org/rfc/attributes.html for example I can't
find the Cisco-AVPair attribute...

Thanks a lot
Bye Antonio

James J J Hooper ha scritto:

> --On Wednesday, March 29, 2006 09:11:13 +0100 Guy Davies
> <aguydavies at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> You *may* need to change them from being check attributes to reply
>> attributes if your AP doesn't actually send those attributes with an
>> Access-Request.  In that case, you send the Cisco-AVPair =
>> "SSID=SSIDn" back to the AP and if it doesn't match, then it can
>> locally fail to authorize the user.
>

> I don't think 1200's do send the attribute by default in the
> access-request. To make it do so, use this command:
> radius-server vsa send authentication
>
> Regards,
>  James
>
> --