Two times authorization and/or both proxying and serving

Mark Supersonik marcsupersonic at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:31:42 CEST 2006

Sorry I forgot the subject !!! Here it goes again!

Hi friends!

I speak from the tongue of an engineering student in a research
group trying to implement a RADIUS proxy system.

My doubt is: can a freeradius server do first an authorization of a
request throught a DB (i.e MySQL) and proxy then if so or reject it
(if all isn't in rule)?

I mean, summarizing: Can a request be authenticated/authorized for two
times?
                We want only to accept access if each one of the two
servers process  the authentication successfully.

Thanks in advance for all the support you can give us, hope to hear from you

  Marc (Nets Research Group [Pompeu Fabra University])