frontend for freeradius???

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Thu Mar 30 18:49:16 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-30-03 at 16:40 +0100, Pelusa Vali wrote:
> hi list, i have a question, are there any freeradius frontend to administer users, but which don't assume i have ldap or mysql?? my users are only in users file, i reviewed dialup_admin and php radius accounting tool, but both assume i have mysql or ldap, i just want some program with graphical interface to add users and passwords in freeradius, and if possible monitor them.
> are there something like that??
> thanks.

I almost forgot.

If most or all of your users have the same checks and replies
but have different passwords and are using PAP, you may
want to consider a default entry with Auth-Type = System
and using the password file to maintain users. If you do it
that way, you could use Webmin to maintain the user accounts.