PsionTeklogix 9150

Magnus Willigens magnus.willigens at web.de
Fri Mar 31 08:47:50 CEST 2006

tried to get it working with handhelds of seriestype 7035... they just do leap (cisco) but the first series of the basestations are build with orinocco cards. ==> so this does not work. with xp clients md5 worked fine. tried tls and peap: the authentification worked but it does not share ip (no static and no dhcp). i don't know what i did wrong. i read that the authentificator has to do a workaround for the transmitted eapol package because microsoft changes the first 2 bits of the haeder (????). with xsupplicant it worked quiet well, so there must be a option for the 9150... if you get it working i would be very pleased if you could inform me how to do it. the ap only provides tx changing for the 4 static wep-keys and changes it after a standard period of 60 sec i think. there is no dynamic rekeying possible. our ap was too old to get it working with radius. and because of the fact that this are ap's for industrial use it would be very expensive to buy about 15 new ones... :)