Two times authorization and/or both proxying and serving

Mark Supersonik marcsupersonic at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:00:54 CEST 2006

First of all, thanks for your help !!! We appreciate so much!!
Let me explain that the misunderstanding of the sentence is probably much a
problem of my poor acaedemichal english semantics.

Well, I will explain the scenario I told again, trying to do it finnest
possible:

  We have a proxy Radius that must proxy or reject the request depending on
if the authserver's WISP has quota on our system.
  Inside proxy, we must forward the incoming request from a roaming user to
a domain authserv ONLY AND ONLY IF we can verify WISP-domain has a prepaid
quota in proxy's database.
  We want so to programme the pre-proxy block in order to determine if the
request must be proxied to the final authserv or must be reject by the
proxy.

How can we implement this functionality from a technical point of view? Can
we use a module in pre-proxy state? Or we only have the solution of
programme JRadius handling the incoming request to proxy?  Or maybe the
logical solution is to use exec module?

We need a little more help...sorry and thanks a lot from all the stuff
here!!!

                                                                Nets
Research Group  (Pompeu Fabra University of Barcelona)