multiple attribute instaces and radius variables (xlat)

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Fri Mar 31 12:43:33 CEST 2006

> Andriy Gapon <avg at icyb.net.ua> wrote:
>> Is it possible to add something like %{Attr-Name[*]} that would expand
>> to all values of an attribute and something like %{Attr-Name[#]} that
>> would expand to number of attribute instances ?
>
>   This works in the CVS head.  I'm not sure why it isn't in 1.1.1.

Alan,

thanks a lot for the information, I've pulled the latest version of
xlat.c from CVS.
It seems that the current version of xlat.c in HEAD is 1.107 2006/03/16,
but 1.1.1 release has xlat.c 1.72.2.7.2.1 2005/12/08.

BTW, I'd really love to see the delimiter for [*] and %Z be
configurable, but I am not sure how hard to implement it (especially
provide an interface) and if anybody besides me would use it.

--
Andriy Gapon