openssl/des.h error

Christoforos Ntantogian ntantogian at di.uoa.gr
Fri Mar 31 17:26:52 CEST 2006

Hello,

I was trying to install freeradius 1.0.1 but i failed.
The x99.h file contains the line : include<openssl/des.h> and unfortunately
there is no such a file and the compilation stops with error. I have suse linux 7.2
and it has openssl.exe but i cant find anywhere the des.h file. Note that the new
freeradius 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 doesnt include the x99.h file neither its folder that contains
it (rlm_x99_token) and i managed to install these newer versions. However, i have to install the older version.
Any suggestions...

Thank you
chris