freeradius + pptp + mysql

Michael Gale michael.gale at pason.com
Tue May 2 05:17:22 CEST 2006

Hello,

	Ok, I removed freeradius and re-installed the package. The only
configuration changes I made where:

username and password in sql.conf
Uncommented sql options in radius.conf

I also add the dictionary.mirosoft file to the /etc/radiusclient/
directory as I came across a document that said to do so.

I am still receiving the same error as before, in the mysql database I have:
mysql> select * from radcheck;
+----+----------+-----------+----+----------+
| id | UserName | Attribute | op | Value    |
+----+----------+-----------+----+----------+
|  1 | testuser | Password  | == | testpass |
+----+----------+-----------+----+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from radgroupcheck;
+----+-----------+-----------+----+-------+
| id | GroupName | Attribute | op | Value |
+----+-----------+-----------+----+-------+
|  1 | static    | Auth-Type | := | Local |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from usergroup;
| id | UserName | GroupName |
|  1 | testuser | static    |