Proxy Radius and accthost

Tony Spencer tony at thewordzone.co.uk
Thu May 4 15:40:12 CEST 2006

We have a customer who we terminate connections for and pass on the
authentication and accounting to via proxy.conf.

However we want to be able to see the accounting also.

Is it possible to add another “accthost” to the entry in proxy.conf for this
customer so we receive the radius accounting packets also?

If not is there another way to be able to have the accounting packets logged
in 2 different places?

Thanks

Tony

believed to be clean.