PLS Help I get no response for 2 monthe (missing User-name attribute)

Assa Tal Tal.Assa at comverse.com
Mon May 8 08:50:45 CEST 2006

Hello All freeradius mailinglist
I would appriciate you help

Description
  a  telephony  service provider is sending  Radius req  to my  RADIUS
server who proxy them to a backend server
 I  have configured  a free radius server   Version 1.1.0   to act as a
proxy server to proxy the request  to a backend server
 These are the configuration file   clients.conf and the proxy.conf

Client.conf
client 172.28.185.31/32 {
 secret=secretgprs1
  shortname=RADIUS_GGSN

Proxy.conf
realm NULL {
        type            = radius
        authhost=LOCAL
        accthost=172.31.201.98:1813      (backend server)
        secret=secretgprs1
}

#
#  This realm is for ALL OTHER requests.
#
realm DEFAULT {
        type            = radius
        authhost=LOCAL
        accthost=172.31.201.98:1813
        secret=secretgprs

The problem

I have noticed  that radius request are not proxied at all
So I started to dig in  and found that freeradius will  not proxy
accounting If  the attribute  User -Name is missing
As you can see I made some logs   and u can see very vividly the
problem.
I made my own test  to emulate the problem with a radius client  and as
u can see it was proxies
The big Q is how to I force the freeradius to pass the request  and not
to check  these header  or maybe to use some  sort  of   INJECTION
To the header .

Tia
Tal assa