Need somebody to install freeradius

Stefan Krecher stefan at krecher.com
Wed May 17 15:52:35 CEST 2006

Antoine,

Am Mittwoch 17 Mai 2006 12:19 schrieb Antoine Cavalié:
> Need somebody to install Freeradius and Dialupadmin (latest stable
> versions) and their sources on a Linux/Debian server, in order to :
> - run Freeradius using a MySQL authentication,
> - run Dialupadmin to generate stats

I am a FreeRADIUS-Expert from Germany. To check my skills: i wrote two
Articles for the well-known german computer-magazin "C't":
http://www.heise.de/kiosk/archiv/ct/04/18/192/ and
http://www.heise.de/kiosk/archiv/ct/04/18/198/

I would do the work and the tests for you and give you 7 days free support
(online) for an amount of 400 Euro. I could start immediatly.

please tell me id your interested.
regards
Stefan Krecher

--
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf. Stefan Krecher
Tel. +49(0)4262 918655 Fax +49(0)4262 918656