getting Freeradius to recorde login failure, etc

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Wed May 17 17:26:13 CEST 2006

"Jeremy ohara" <Admin at jemisp.com> wrote:
> there is no sign of any of this in the documentation if you can show me
> where it "shows" what and how to do it and code, by all means show me!

  The documentation does not describe how to configure the server for
your particular location, for your local needs.  Instead, it describes
generally how the server works, and how to configure it.  It's up to
the local admin to put the pieces together.

  My suggestion is to hire someone to configure it for you.  You can
then get them to maintain it, too.  If you configure it by copying
instructions on this list, you won't understand what the serveris
doing, and you won't be able to maintain it in the future.

  Alan DEKok.