help,need radius client

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:17:21 CEST 2006

Hi Eric,

If you just want a test client, then you can either use the radclient,
which is bundled with freeradius (or radtest which provides a front
end to radclient).  Alternatively, if you want to use a windows pc to
test from, there are various options.  Just put radius test client
into google and there are a few (e.g. NTRadPing, radlogin, etc).

I've yet to find anything specifically for OSX with a similar front
end to NTRadPing or radlogin.

Rgds,

Guy