Connecting two freeradius server ?

Frank Bonnet f.bonnet at esiee.fr
Wed May 24 09:46:56 CEST 2006

Hello

I use freeradius to authenticate Chillispot users using an Openldap
backend , everything works like a charm :-)

Another (friendly) site has quite the same configuration they do use freeradius too
to authenticate their wi-fi users.

Both sites have a permanent Internet access.

Now is it possible for "my" daemon to "communicate" with another freeradius
daemon which is running in another distant site to let all of our users
( my site + distant site ) authenticate transparently with their own site
logins/passwds on the two sites ?

Thank you.
--
Frank Bonnet