Freeradius AD, LDAP, MYSQL

fvt3 fvt3 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 20:48:29 CEST 2006

Is it possible to configure freeradius to authenticate
off from active directory, ldap and mysql?  I am
looking to configure freeradius to hit active
directory to see if user exist, if not hit ldap and
mysql database for authentication.  Since we can set
it to hit ldap then mysql, I think it is possible for
radius to hit AD then ldap then mysql.  If this is
true, how can I configure it to do so?  Any help would
be appreciate. Thanks.

Ferno