Using PEAP and WinXP

simon at 434canada.com simon at 434canada.com
Wed May 24 21:01:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a question regarding the setup for the WinXP client when using PEAP.  Does one always need to go into the properties for the AP and configure which servers to connect to or which root certification authorities are trusted?  What I mean is, whether you produced a server certificate yourself and imported that CA onto the client machine, or whether you had a certificate signed by someone like Verisign, you would need to check the corresponding CA within the list.

Thanks,

Simon