1.1.2 Build Problems - "rlm_eap-1.1.2.soT" - "ld:skippingincompatible"

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Wed May 31 16:49:32 CEST 2006

"Alan" <abaker at cliquecom.com> wrote:
> I am using the GNU version of libtool which supports shared libraries.

  That's not a real response to Stefan's post.  libtool is NOT
libtldl, they are different software packages.

  And what do you mean the "GNU version of libtool"?  FreeRADIUS comes
with a version of libtool.  You should use it to build the server.

  FreeRADIUS comes with libtldl.  You should use it when building the
server.

  My guess is that you passed arguments to configure that told it to
NOT use the supplied libtool or libltld.  In that case, it's using
your local ones, which appear to be broken.

  The solution is to not mess with the servers build system.