Database query failed: Table 'radius.radcheck' doesn't exist

Dusan Djordjevic Liste dj.dule.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:41:08 CET 2006

Vasea Marii wrote:
> radcheck is one of the most important tables in freeradius if working with mysql! Is the table where users username, passwors and other data is stored for authenticating users when they are connecting!find!
>  In you freeradius distribution find mysql.sql file and create the tables that are missing! By the way dialup-admin has a lot of bugs! You'll have a lot of work:)try  phpmyprepaid!

Thank you very much for response.

I will check phpmyprepaid.

btw. I am trying to sort out solution for VoIP termination, that is why
I need radius. Can someone recommend me good software for that. It
should work on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and support freeradius.

TIA

Dusan
http://dj-dule.blogspot.com