freeRADIUS on Solaris 10 - x86

Stieven.Struyf at komatsu.eu Stieven.Struyf at komatsu.eu
Thu Nov 2 16:08:30 CET 2006

did you install only the solaris core system?
if so you probably need to install some additional packages.an important
directory is /usr/ccs, maybe you need to add it to your path.
check that SUNWbtool is installed.
another one are the kerberos packages(SUNWkrbu and/or SUNWkrbr)
The sun solaris package list can be usefull for you:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-0545/6mgbberid?a=view

freeradius-users-bounces+stieven.struyf=komatsu.eu at lists.freeradius.org