Assign IP based on CallingStationID.

John Longland jlongland at grintek.com
Wed Nov 8 12:02:05 CET 2006

Yes, I have just done it.

You need to change the sql-statement in /etc/raddb/sql.conf

That is the
autorize_check_query.Depending on how you use your tables, the query
that I am using may or may not work. If you want I can give you the
one that works for me if you supply your table-layout.

JOhn
P.S> The statement I use does NOT check username/password !!!