Multiple search contexts in LDAP

James Wakefield jamesw at deakin.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 01:49:22 CET 2006

Peter Param wrote:
> hey all,
>
> I would like to have multiple search contexts to get around ambiguous
> search results due to duplicate object names found in branches under the
> same basedn = "ou=darlinghurst,ou=nsw,o=myorg,c=au"
>
>  Peter

Hi Peter,

You could try using multiple instances of the ldap module, one to search
one ou and the other to search the other ou, then invoke them one after
the other wherever you currently invoke the single ldap instance.

Cheers,

--
James Wakefield,
Unix Administrator, Information Technology Services Division

Phone: 03 5227 8690 International: +61 3 5227 8690
Fax:   03 5227 8866 International: +61 3 5227 8866
E-mail:   james.wakefield at deakin.edu.au
Website:  http://www.deakin.edu.au