New "look and feel" for the web site.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Nov 27 06:30:00 CET 2006

  After almost 5 years with the previous look & feel, we've updated the
web site with a new style, and slightly re-arranged content.  It now
looks a lot flashier, and should still load quickly for most people.

  Users with text-based browsers or Internet Explorer may still have
issues (lots of links or no transparent PNG's), but we should have most
of those straightened out in the next week.

  We've also changed the slogan on the main page, from "Building the
perfect RADIUS server", to "The worlds most popular RADIUS server".  The
link in the menu bar on the right gives some detailed survey results,
and explains why we think it's the worlds #1 RADIUS server.