1.1.3 or 2.0?

Roberto Greiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 02:28:08 CEST 2006

King, Michael wrote:

> [...]
Actually it's both: to know if the new version was expect to be ready
soon and if the general structure would be too different, but since it's
still months before 2.0 is ready, I will go for 1.1.3. :-)

Thank you for the feedback,

Roberto

|                     Marcos Roberto Greiner                        |
|         Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos       |
|         Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade          |
|                                                     Murphy        |