Multiple instances of the exec module

Les Brinkworth lbrinkworth at qkon.com
Fri Oct 13 08:52:53 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I am new to FreeRadius and in fact Radius.  Having spent some time
playing with FreeRadius (Windows ver) I need to call an external program
in the preacct, authorize & authenticate sections. While the code
comment in the piece prior to the exec module states the following:

	#  If you wish to execute an external program in more than
	#  one section (e.g. 'authorize', 'pre_proxy', etc), then it
	#  is probably best to define a different instance of the
	#  'exec' module for every section.

I am lost as to where or maybe how this definition is done.  If I
duplicate the exec module in the actual section, RadiusD complains about
'wait' not being defined.

Can anyone provide guidance?

Many thanks

Les Brinkworth