Multiple instances of the exec module

K. Hoercher wbhoer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:21:29 CEST 2006

On 10/13/06, Les Brinkworth <lbrinkworth at qkon.com> wrote:
> I am lost as to where or maybe how this definition is done.  If I
> duplicate the exec module in the actual section, RadiusD complains about
> 'wait' not being defined.

Just a guess (as you didn't provide any output):
The error (more of a warning) is something like "...Wait=yes but no
output defined..."?
So check for the subsequent comment in the definition of an exec
instance called "echo". Which should also serve as an example how to
define different instances, which would then be called in the "actual
section" by their name.

regards
K. Hoercher