SQL Accounting oddness

John Williams john.williams at eurisp.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 12:44:47 CEST 2006

Here is something else I found.

I run radius in debug mode, radiusd -X, after altering the line in sql.conf
to:

        sqltrace = yes
        sqltracefile = ${logdir}/sqltrace.sql

So that it would create the sql trace logfile as it does on my other radius
server.
But the logfile did not get created although in debug mode I could see
attempts to log to the radacct table.

I'm at a total loose as to where the problem is.
I'm running:

Centos 4.4 Final
freeradius-1.0.1-3.RHEL4.3
freeradius-mysql-1.0.1-3.RHEL4.3

Exactly the same as my other radius server.

Anyone got any ideas at all?

John