Mobile Phones Radius Authentications

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Fri Oct 13 14:14:09 CEST 2006

On Fri 13 Oct 2006 14:51, nsuralullec wrote:
> Correct me if my concept are wrong. I successfully
> configured the radius.conf and proxy.conf to
> authenticate my WAP mobile phone in the freeradius,
>
> MOBILE-> NAS -> RADIUS -> WAP Gateway

> but after successfully authenticated it does not go
> directly to my WAP gateway server which is a Kannel
> Wap gateway a page not found displayed. My Mobile
> configuration works if not authenticating with a
> radius server. All the logs seems ok and just waiting
> for transactions.

Your concept is most likely wrong, but as you haven't provided network details
I can't be sure. Most likely radius and kannel are not in any way related.
Most like radius is authing your PPP session, and then your phone initiates a
wap session AFTER it connects to the network. You either have a radius
problem, a wap problem or a network problem. With the info you have provided
it is not possible to tell.

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon