howto mac address (help please)

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 21:54:22 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

     I'm on chillispot, freebsd6.1R, mysql 4.1, phpmyprepaid
     I have been told that I would do this in chilli.conf file (macallowed
mac_adrs_here)
     will allow this specific mac address to pass the athintication.

     but also have been told to add it, in freeradius users file,
     Would anyone please let me know how to add this mac address in
freeraiuds file?
     is it only in users file? and which database table i should added to
and how?
     The tables are created by phpmyprepaid.

     Thank you so much in advance.
     Marwan Sultan.