Any luck with 802.1x authentication using TTLS with MSCHAPv2 ?

Mohammed Petiwala mhpetiwala at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 04:42:45 CEST 2006

Hi Alan, Mak:
I tried the patch on both freeRADIUS 1.1.2 and freeRADIUS 1.1.3 - had seen similar problems with wpa-supplicant and freeRADIUS with EAP-TTLS/MS-CHAPv2 and hence had to enable wpa_workaround flag to get past the issue... (which was incorrect)

But Mak's patch resolves the issue and now I can get EAP-TTLS/MS-CHAPv2 to work successfully without the workaround. I would suggest this patch go in as high-priority fix as part of the next release as it resolves the existing issues with the inner phase-2 mschapv2.
Thx.

Regards,
Mohammed.

Mak Moussa
    mmoussa at mmoussa.com

    Thu Oct 12 19:06:59 CEST 2006
              [ date ]
              [ thread ]
              [ subject ]
              [ author ]

Thanks to Alan Buxey for reattaching the files in a tgz file.
Resending again.

Mak